Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THE PANTS – lavender sachets



I made them as a birthday present for a coworker… and I think he likes them! THE PANTS is kind of an inside joke at work, I don't even remember how the joke started anymore but everyone always laugh like crazy when someone says "pants." We are all so mature. 

I designed the illustrations on the computer, printed them out, transferred them on linen and embroidered away. There might be more in the making… it was a fun little project! And I wanna a pair for my own closet now… maybe it'll say "skirts" this time.   

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! Good work. You are getting so crafty lately! And I love that you are using your own drawings, or at least figuring out how to design your own "crafty pieces".

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look great tina!!!
    so profesh. have you embroidered much before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! I don't know what they mean but I like them. :o)

    ReplyDelete